Dear Camp Families,
Welcome to DaVinci Experience! We are so glad that you will be a part of the DaVinci family this summer. This post will provide you with the information you need to prepare for your upcoming camp experience.
What to Bring to Camp
Be sure to label your child's belongings with their name.
- Snack, water bottle, and bag lunch (no lunch for half day campers)
- If staying for Extended PM, send an extra snack
- Sunscreen and bug spray (please apply prior to arrival)
- Sneakers or shoes safe for running (no crocs or flip-flops, please!)
- A smock or large t-shirt for painting
Directions to Camp:
Our programs will be taking place at the Mason Motz Activity Center, which is located at 190 Middle Rd. in Falmouth. Please enter through the double doors that face Middle Road. For the safety of our campers, the Middle Road doors are unlocked only arrival and pick-up times. Please use the front door by Falmouth Community Programs office at any other time.
Allergies and Permission Forms:
If your child needs an inhaler or an Epi-Pen, please call (207) 541-9171 for a permission form. Fill it out and return it to us on Monday.
The DaVinci Experience business office # is (207) 541-9171. Kristen Coleman (executive director) can be reached at (207) 615-3849. Lydia MacDonald (camp director)can be reached at (207) 837-3154.